Friday, September 9, 2011

The Help


Just saw "the help" with My very black worker. We had a great time down the front laughing and giggling. It's a great movie about breaking down racial prejudice, sad and funny at the same time. Any way we got up and left as the credits rolled and the lights were on and every one saw it was two gay guys one white one black, and I heard the whole audience go silent and gasp slightly as if to imply how akward, a black and white couple watching this, what a poster for modern tolerant Australia.

Just had a really strong interview for a $200,000 plus job. Don't have it in the bag yet but things are looking good, it would keep me and my workers busy till Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I hope u get it Cassius!! Good luck!! Good things always happens to go people n u are one of them.. From wot I have read u are definitely someone all gay guys can relate to.. The ups the downs.. U are very honest about what u feel and have never apologized for being the way you are. If u were a tv character I'd definateky put u in the Samantha / Brian Kinney category. Successful seductive and real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie that is so nice, that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has come to realize that there are alot of losers in the gay community moreso than the straight community .. It's like after years of not belonging at school and generally feeling like an outcast most of us just flip out n burn out. not to mention the huge number of single gay grandpas in their 50s still renting. But I see that u are ambitious and successful and hot and that's wot being gay should be about. Yes there are times when u feel less than average but if ur talking about 200k contracts like ur ordering a coffee and it doesn't scare u than I guess u can handle earning alot more
    Monies!!

    ReplyDelete