Monday, September 5, 2011

Calvin Klein Decliner



What the heart wants continues to amaze. Today my worker told me that he was the Calvin Klein ad for 2009.  I had asked him which country he had got his CK's from as the writing looked different to mine, and from my ones from LA, and he said " I was given these when I was doing the shoot for CK, so I guess Australia?"  Later I asked him he was cuddly as a joke because he might have to sleep at my house some nights, and he said yes he is very cuddly and he would love to cuddle with me. Ck model wants to cuddle me and i don't care because I still want the hot apprentice, weird hey.

3 comments:

  1. yes thats wot happens when u have too many options cassius!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jamie your back, I've been missing your comments !

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh Cassius im back. Been feeling abit down n out lately... Few days ago I sucked a guy off n realized he only had one testicle .. It was just awkward. I had to keep sucking it like a regular cock n think of England. I guess we all go through phases ... Sometimes life is a dream and the sex is hot.. Other times it's a pit and the sex is not...

    ReplyDelete