Sunday, September 18, 2011

The All Black



The Rugby World Cup is on in NZ and probably due to it being on the TV in the pub where I was having a drinking with an ex, her one and only one night stand in her life, who happened to be with this lovely man above came up.  She had just ran away from LA from a nasty ex there and decided to go home with this hunk, who even though she goes for the All Blacks in theory, she had no idea of who he was.  Later she found out and made the mistake of telling one friend who she swore to secrecy.  This friend then had her engagement party on the Gold Coast and my friend walked into a room of Gold Coast Rugby fans, who all gathered round her and told her what a ledgend she had been for sleeping with him!   Even the grandma was hi fiveing her.  She was mortified, that everyone knew.  And now she made the mistake of telling me in the middle of a sex drought with nothing to write about!  His name is Luke Mcalister and she says that he was the best shag of her life, 4 times in one night and it was hot and heavy and great.  So one degree of sex seperation, I used to date a girl who fucked him!  I met up with her because I am bored.  I'm not attracted to girls, just bored with guys, I would date a girl again now, just out of sheer bordem, for something new to do.  I think its due to Grindr, it turns up so many potentials so quickly that the thrill of the new guy disappears, it becomes very same same so quickly, its like having someone elses whole dating life squashed into a month.


 

1 comment:

  1. my sex life has been pretty shit as well, ever since I got fucked by that guy with one testicle, I've mistakenly cyber sexed someone I was seeing al long time ago on grinder, n when I realized who the dick shot belong to I had to block the guy! So yeh.. No action all drama..

    ReplyDelete