Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Dream


I just had a funny / strange conversation with the hot lebo plumber that I have a major crush on.  He told me he is lonely and has NO friends, like non.  Any one who is supposed to be his friend uses him.  He makes an effort to be nice to me, and calls me a few days a week to check on me.  He is married and probably off limits sexually but, I still want his attention and affection in what ever form I can get it.  I am still going to try and get with as many of his workers as I can, well the hot ones anyways to sharpen his attention on me.  I was thinking I need to tell him that my intentions are not pure either because, because I want him, not his money like other guys use him, but who he is, its beautiful and warm and loving and sexy.  Not that I think my intentions are bad, just.... well not plutonic.  But then I remebered I had a dream.  When I was annoyed at my best friend last year because he was a user, I would dream about what I wished my best friend was really like and I used to dream for a hot sexy lebo who loved me.  Looks like I have found him.  It might not ever include sex, but most good friends don't fuck each other, so maybe I have found my new best friend, and he is gorgous, I do this a lot, make friends with super hot straight guys and we get really close and hang out, walk the flirtation line, but will we or won't we ever do it?  The tension keeps me hooked and makes the friendship more exciting.







Robbie and Benji a great Love story,


Benji Marshall and Robbie Farrah - NRL Rd 2 - Wests Tigers v Warriors

Benji Marshall and Robbie Farrah - NRL Rd 11 - Knights v Wests Tigers

1 comment:

  1. this following the last post on trying to go for love and not lust.. tut tut..

    :P i don't think u can turn a straight guy gay... its just like i can't be made to love pussy even if some girls intentions are not pure in be friending me. id still say no, because ultimately cock overrules vagina.

    ReplyDelete