Monday, July 18, 2011

Big News!



My day laborer just told me that he was walking down the street and some asked him would he like to be the new Aussie Bum guy for this summer, so he had his test shoot on Saturday and is waiting to hear back if he has it. I told you he was cute, I love stories like that I think Claudia Schiffer's story is the same "I was walking down the street in Berlin and some one said to me, would you like to be a modle? And I was like yeah sure why not, and with in a week I was walking down runways in Paris earning $10,000 per day, isn't life funny". She said, yeah life's a blast if your beautiful and hot Claudia!

2 comments:

  1. LOL u better bed him before he gets too famous. Then when ur 90 u can say I did so and so, and beleve u me i aint lying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - now I want to see a picture of him lol.

    ReplyDelete