Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too Busy to FCUK


This is my favorite all time FCUK T-shirt slogan, if I get round to making t - shirts for my staff to wear it will have that on it!  I'm pulling huge hours, was up to 4 am last night on paper work then up again this morning! 5 am start tomorrow for a business breakfast in the botanical gardens, things are going well, I need to ride this wave of luck and mint some serious coin.  I'm sick with a cold, but battling on! I hate writting this, how dull, who wants to read about this Bullshit!  Sorry I don't have anything better to tell you, I have 8 trademen working for me at them moment across jobs and 5 are gay! how cool is that, unplanned mostly as well.  All my clients are gay well, its like I have created this gay little universe for myself, come home and watch Will & Grace and I wouldn't even know straight people existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment