Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oops


I'm sitting in a fab French restaurant on Victoria st darlinghurst and I have fuxked up a little. I walked in and there is my female friend On a date, i say hi but I can't join, I am sat one table awAy in eye line and we were suppost to go for a drink tonight but now she can't dump her date for me because he would know. I am fine being alOne I like it but it's Saturday night and I am eating alOne late and it is akward. I get on grindr and I am dissed and blOcked while my diner arrives. I hate being blocked and now my delicious dinner tastes like rejection and regret. Drink drink drink on an empty stomach, I've built an excellent buzz in French wine, the pain has gone and I am happy. Eating alOne and drinking to escape on a Saturday night, I have just worked a 70 hour week while I was sick it's no wonder I didn't have time or energy to Make plans, but it feels a little bit hyper real alOne being watched by my friend, mmmm not my ideal night out, but the chicken was delicious as was the wine I will be back with fun company next time, money in my pocket and your kicks for free, livin' life in the fast lane. I feel the need to point out that homeless people are walking by and the hot french waiter / owner is feeding the well behaved ones, he puts them On a table near out front away from every one else and feeds them, how Sydney is that! The homes and the elite sitting side by side eating at the same French restaurant, I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I am so in the same boat tonight cassius! I went to movies alone, dinner alone, got recognized by high school friend and now I'm typing u this message on iPhone from the peel it's so awkard. Just wish I had company but hey won't come out! Boo hoo. So I'm feeling humiliated typing when the clubs is about being social which means I'm official at the bottom of the social ladder right about now! Hope my luck changes throughout the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck j. Work has replace social life for me, money over love and life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassius just remember that u can never earn enough so just earn as much as you need and some for the rainy days. U can't compete with billionaires. I was you once and working heaps makes u depressed. hope u have a good night I'm back in bed at 2am coz mr red Tshirt didn't turn up tonight! Boo hoo next week Rogers crossed.

    ReplyDelete