Sunday, July 31, 2011

Turning Straight


No its not true! but a few have things have happened that well..... mmmmm could sort of....... well lets get to details.

A few weeks ago I went to get a massage with a mate from a place that had MASSAGE in flashing lights $50, but it turned out to be a brothel, who would have thought a brothel at those prices? crazy, well it was midnight and I really need a massage I was acheing from working too hard.  The hookers agreed to give us a massage with no happy ending, no funny business, it was sort of funny but the place was gross, it looked liked something from a Tennesse Williams play, a dirty broken down bordelo with broken down old hookers with consumtive coughs, mold growing on the cracked walls, cigarette smoke being sucked in through the heating vent and water running down the walls through cracks in the walls, and stained sheets that they didn't even bother changing when I went into the room, it was discusting.
Then last thursday we were in the city having dinner and I saw a sign saying "Spa, Sauna" we went in so we didn't have to go to Body line, but it turned out to be a high class rub and tug place in the city, my mate was up for it for a change and so was I, the spa part to the hand job, but he paid for me, and it was on.  Jackie, was very pretty and said "I was the best looking man she had seen in Australia, and she had been here for 14 months from Thailand" thanks Jackie, but she then asked me to marry her so she could stay in the country and not have to live with 11 other girls in one apartment, as she was wanking me off!  Something about her desperatness, was really off putting, she was working my shaft like she was whisking eggs smothered in baby oil, but I couldn't get there with her begging me to marry her to give her a better life.  There was something very close to sex slavery to the whole thing, because she was desperate for money or a better life, there was no even playing feild like in the gay world, were all the guys are there having sex because they want to.  I still don't know what to make of the whole expirence, other than there was a whole bunch of naked guys all in the spa together, I guess they were nearly all straight in a place like that, strange, very strange.

1 comment:

  1. omg Cassius u let a women touch ur penis! ew that is so gross! Wot ifher long fingernails cut ur shaft u would have been sliced n diced lol don't ever turn straight !!

    ReplyDelete