Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Amy




What went wrong?  Its not really the right queastion regarding Amy is it.  Its more like what when right?  Not much.  She was so tallented, a great actress, a great voice and my favorite thing I like about her was she was such an original spirit, who can take looking like a tragic briken down drag queen and turn it into style.  She was so out of control I had begun to think that some of it was staged for media attention, if only that had been the case, it turned out this was one person the media wasn't making stuff up about.
I'll really miss you Amy, I loved your music and the funny side of you antics, hope you are in peace now, I wonder if we will ever know what was making you so unhappy?
http://www.pollsb.com/polls/drugs/page-8






1 comment:

  1. she should have removed herself from her life. she could have had a real good life living in the country. with the animals and the little flowing streams and the farmer boyfriemd.

    ReplyDelete