Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!



Just a quick one today, last Sunday night at Arq was great, my friend Hot_builder managed a pick up of sorts, he held the attention all night and got the phone number of the daughter of the Queen of Australian day time TV, would love to say who, but shouldn't.... but think you can guess. My plans of consecrating my crush on Hot_builder didn't go to plan, but to give myself some credit I didn't try at all, I was feeling a little over sex, seeing as my number of guys for September was higher than 60, and I think I broke 60 in the first two weeks, but I never keep count so may be I over estimate. And I don't even use Grindr. Yet. But before you judge me too strongly, I was nearly completely celebate for the first 6 months of the year, as I am scared how long its been since I have made any new friends or had a date, let alown any one who might go the distance, even a short distance.

Dancing around at Arq, there where lots of great torsos to stare at and great faces for me to dream about, but for maybe the first time in my life I found it all predictable, I was looking at gorgous guys way out of my league and thinking, ho hum, how boaring, I can guess just what he would be like in the sack, and how I would feel afterwards.... drained and incomplete. It maybe due to a total lack of horniness, from too much sex (all high quality surprisingly) but the expirence was very scary. To think that one day I will find all the hottness and chasing of hottness, boaring, left me feeling that with out my sex drive, I have a big hole in my life. In writing this a few days after it happened, I now realise it will comeback if I slow down a bit, or I guess if it goes away with old age I will replace it with other interests, I might be more productive in other areas of my life for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment