Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sex & Death

I’m a bit confused. Last night was “I remember House” at Ivy Bar, and it was amazing, as far as I remember. They had $10 cocktails that had at least 2 standards drinks in them and we spent over $700 between the 4 of us. I went there with Melbourne_Lawyer, Hot_Builder and Ripped_Panel_Beater. The atmosphere was amazing, warm, loving, caring and flirty, there was electricity in the air, Dan Murphy the DJ not the liquor store, was a great host and organized a great afternoon. We were all building a nice buzz from the yummy cocktails call “In the House” and flirting outrageously with each other and others, we were quite the dancers and kissers. We’ll actually I didn’t kiss anyone, but Melbourne Lawyer kissed Hot_Builder and Hot_Builder kissed a few other girls as well. Ripped_Panel_Beater report to me and Hot_Builder that he had his first man kiss, and that he didn’t like the stubble but good on him for giving it a go. I saw a long term crush and for some reason had the nerve to go straight up to him talk to him, we had never spoken before, but apparently I was charming, so he said, and he turned out to be a photographer, how sexy, a hot photographer, that is a major turn on for me. I remember telling him that he was my architypal gay boyfriend and that he had formed part of my subconscience, which is true, I think about a bit. I guess if a stranger said that to you in their opening conversation it would be quite flattering. Any way after I had successfully charmed the gate keeper fag hag who could have caused problems for me, as it obvious she was in love with him and kept a witty banter going with Hot_photographer for 20 mins, out of no where he dropped me for some other friends and I didn’t talk to him again all night. Or see him come to think of it, but I wasn’t seeing that well any way with 20 plus drinks in me.
There were a few hot girls who were married and their husbands were there with them and both had the same name as me, and yet I still flirted outrageously in front of the husbands, in the sober light of day I am not that happy with my actions, but at the time it seemed fun and harmless.

I hadn’t talked to Ripped_panel beater for a while and I had found out he had lost his phone that week, he pulled me aside and told me something very upsetting, he had died that week. He had O.D. on heroin and if Hot_builder hadn’t raced him to hospital he would be dead, it took the doctor 3 goes to re start his heart. I got very upset when he told me this, as I know he had been clean for 10 years, and a girl had asked for his phone number last week when I was talking on the phone to him, It turned out she was a junkie, and he had not been strong enough to delete her number when he found this out and gave in and used again. The junkie girl left him for dead when he went under and luckily Hot_Builder had been strong enough to race him to hospital in the car. Hot_builder is anti drugs so Ripped_Panel_Beater is basically only alive because they have a strong enough friend ship that he could use in front of him and Hot_Builder knew there was no point trying to stop him because he would just do it anyway in secret. That is a pretty amazing friendship. Hot builder had thrown Ripped Panel Beater phone away that night to stop him ever calling that girl again. I told him to get some balance in his life, stop working so hard, and that he needed to work at making a life that was good enough that he didn't need drugs to escape. He agreed and is moving to Sydney this month to build a better life with more fun and less work.

After Ivy Bar I joined a gaggle of 8 girls and to 2 hot French boys, who are 20 and straight I think but my sex appeal is burning pretty bright at the moment so who knows if they will be strong enough to with stand my incandescent glow. One of the French boy’s first name is my surname, and my surname is not common, he wants more work as a bar tender and my cusins own 5 pubs between them, so we got each other phone numbers. And I got one of the girls number as well she was lots of fun and her name is Jessica Rabbit. One of the girls got hit by a cab and two of the other girls decided that the cabbie needed to be taught a lesson so they attacked him, he looked like Santa Claus, a red head and a blond beating up Santa Claus, hilarious. We ended up in Moulin Rouge after being rejected from Hugo’s for apparent crimes in foot ware fashion, but while on the stairs I saw one of the members of Sneaky Sound System being kicked out for have a bag of white powder, seeing as the night is called “Sneaky Sundays” he obviously wasn't quite sneaky enough.... I would like to see how they entertained the crowd with no band. Jessica Rabbit bought me a drink, it’s always nice when a girl byes a boy a drink for a change. On the way home I got something to eat, and I was still so drunk that I bit my lip and chewed half my cheek off, kind of funny, but I couldn’t control my lips and every bite I took I bit my lip and cheek again, tragic really, in the end I was chewing like the talking horse Mr. Ed trying to hold my lips out of the way so they didn’t get caught in my teeth. My white T shirt is covered in blood and there is skin off my thumb, so who know what happened there, might have been my break dancing in the Rouge.

Woke up this morning hung over as all fuck, too sick to work, with memories of my disgusting “get your sleaze on” behavior creeping in around the edges and a strange crush on Jessica Rabbit. Ripped_Panel beater tried it on with a guy in front of Hot_builder, I’m working as a builder, and Hot_builder might be trying to let me know that he wants to try it with a guy as well??? Maybe. If my infatuation goes much further with Jessica Rabbit I might have to start a new Colum called “Bi Man about Town”. The straighies are trying gay and I’m thinking if trying straight, no wonder I’m confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment