Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sleaze Long Weekend

I am going out this afternoon, and tonight, I think I will end up at "Crash" a party with DJ's from London at ARQ tonight, to make it more exciting I have a friend from Canberra coming up, he is straight and a very very good looking Croatian Builder, with model good looks, and an identical twin brother to boot, I went to school with them both. We are both 30, and have been hanging out for about 6 years with an underlying sexual tension running between us, I'm not out to him, but don't realy try to hide it, and I am only not open as it makes it easier to hang out with his Straight bogan friends, so he doesn't have to lie to cover for me. It will be his first time at Arq although I have take one of his friends there before, who is a very ripped panel beater, and he loved it and reported back to hot_builder how much fun it is, so I hope he relaxes and has a good time.
I have taken them both to The Beresford before and ripped_panelbeater picked up a very hot yummy mummy from Adelaide, and they had an affair between Canberra, Sydney and Adelaide for a few months.
This is the first time hot_builder has stayed with me alown, last time was my birthday and he hooked up with one of my girl friends, so it may be wish full thinking but he has cleared the whole weekend to hang with no-one but me, so me thinks his Bi-curious side may finally be bubbling to the surface, and I am happy to be experiment No.1.

Plan of attack. Meet with hot female friends for coffee on Victoria St. and get them to flirt with him out ragously, (won't be hard work when you look look like an Amani Exchange model) and get him feeling in the mood for sex. He may present as a bricklayer, but his family owns a chain of hotels and I estimate their wealth to be 100 million +, So to sumerize he has the sexual prowes of a hot tradie, but the bank account of a Montecarlo Playboy, and has been straight to date, but I think he wants some man love, does it get any better than this?
He may be tough and rough, but he is also very loving and caring and I can tell him things and he listens like no one else I know.
Next go to Hernadas or Coco Cubana for a jug of sangria, at this point I think the girls will bail as they are flying to LA this week for a holiday so they don't want to party. Maybe then take him back to Beresford and get him to soak up the Gay Sunday vibe, then off to Arq, shirts off and let the experimenting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment