Saturday, October 23, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes!




Yesterday was not a good day. Due to being “fully sick” those rogues at the smash repairers didn’t bother holding that job for me, oh well ho hum, it was paying $14.75 so no great loss, I earned more than that as a teenager 10 years ago. I wasn’t convinced I was getting much better considering how strong the drugs the doctor had me on were supposed to be, so I went back to the Dr. to see what else I could do. The look of worry on the doctors’ face said it all; there wasn’t much else they could do....
This was pretty shit news, 30 and facing the disability pension due to chronic asthma, not something anyone should have to be thinking about.
No job, no money, a shit family, and a good friend who should have be there for me had gone missing in action, the way he always does when thing aren’t about him or looks like he might have to do something for someone else. I do have friends who would be there for me but they are in other cities and my problems are large and only family should be dealing with it, not friends. Anyway said friend did buy me dinner and lend me $20 to get me to pay day, so he came through in the end, but it was touch and go and if he hadn’t been feeling vulnerable himself I’m not sure it would have gone that way.
So anyway after being at the doctors for a total of 5 hours yesterday, I had a days’ work renovation an old sandstone mansion in North Sydney, and I wasn’t sure I would be well enough to do it, but I made it there by 10am after a rough start in the morning and the day flew by, the builder I was working was lovely and it was so nice to be productive and earning again.
I decided to treat myself to a little spa as I had worked very hard and pulled some muscles and needed a hot soak. And I went to Body Line, where else can you get a spa, sauna and possibility of a massage and a fuck for $15. Bargain! Well my trip to BL paid dividends big time, I landed a really big fish, I’m talking another Body Line God and this time I think he is in the 10 best looking guys in Sydney. May be even top 5. And once again he chose me. It may have been by default as I think there was a drastic lack of hotties but I’ll take those compromised odds, as being the 2nd best looking in the place is all that one can really hope for. You don’t want to be NO. 1 as it means you have to fuck down, and number 3 means the two hotties pair off and your left unsatisfied. So the perfect odds lead to I think the best sex of my life. Yes thats right, I had the best sex of my life and it was Yesterday. The guys was a good looking Italian whose name is also a men after shave name, and in the interest of privacy I think I will call him a different after shave, Hugo_Boss_Soul my favorite sent. Although his name sake is also a fav of mine.
Any way Mr. Soul was all Soul and body. He was a good height with an 8 pack and the most delicious smooth skin, it was tanned and smooth it was like licking gelato when kissing and licking his body. And in the sack, my God his sexual skill was amazing, it think it was the best 2 hours of beautiful vanilla sex I have ever had. After nooky we talked and cuddled in the spa. Amazing.
By this time it was about 7 pm and I was deciding what to do with the rest of my evening, and I had a text on my phone from someone I meet on Manjam, on the net.
I decided tonight was the night and I was going to drive to the outer suburbs, although I wasn’t quite prepared for just how far, like 50 km out of the city. The gentleman I meet that evening was ME and fit and when I went to his house he took me into the spare bedroom and there where all these colour full suits hanging in the closet, and he casually asked me “So who do you want to fuck you tonight? Spiderman or Batman, or if you don’t like either of them there is Iron Man and the Phantom”. Kinky yes, my cup of tea, no. But it was his, so I chose Batman, he was the sexist costume and my hosts favorite….. When in Rome. The other costumes where on manikins watching proceedings, how very voyeuristic of those naughty super heroes. As I was driving home, 50km back to the city I realized that the cutie from the Power Rangers who made it big in underbelly this year, Firass Dirani, has left the show, was I fucking the blue Power Ranger? I think I might have been.
On the drive home I got a message from the friend who has been MIA at 1 am, I pulled over and talked to him, he was having big problems with his boss who is an alcoholic and they work as a team and his performs will be judged based on his bosses. Sounded like a no win situation and I told MIA friend as much to console him, but then decided it was not right to be there for him when he wasn’t for me, so I politely excused myself from the phone call and kept driving. It was too disrespectful to let myself be treated like that, being there for someone who is too selfish to be able to do the same in return.


Below is a link to a new song by a Sydney Ladie, and filmed in St. James train station. I think it captures the vibe of the city this spring, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TURqCNY5gpI

No comments:

Post a Comment