Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby I'm Back



Walking along the road today, in a little bit butch area, a little working class, a cute guy made eye contact with me as he walked up the stairs from the train station and walking along in front of me he kept turning back to stare at me and make it known, he likey.  Well I thought it was someone who I had meet at a party a month ago so I kept smiling back to let him know it was me.  I pulled alongside him and said, “hi we meet before at the singles mixer, Diego right?” “yeah” he said.  Any way I thought Diego hadn’t really liked me before, so I was a little surprised at his brazen cruising me in the street.  Any way I got to my 4WD and said “this is me, see ya” he walked off but keep turning to look at me.  Traffic was slow so as I drove down the main busy road, he kept up with me letting me know he still likey, so I put my window down and said “do you want to get in” sure, he said and in he jumped, we drove along, not sure he was really wanting me, I could barely understand him, he could speak English last time we talked, he was funny and articulate, any way he did come back to mine and we had a great time.  His English was not as good as I remember, he didn’t work in IT as I thought and he was a bit better looking I thought.  So I was beginning to think is this really Diego? Or did he just say he was, so I asked, “Diego right?”  No, he said, Enrique.  I had just fooled around with someone who I didn’t know, mistaken identity, but a hot South American student who barely spoke English, HOT! And he picked me up at the train station, Macky’s back!  The sex drought is OVER.

5 comments:

  1. cool story!! me likey.. goodonya cassius! On the other hand I still have the drought! I haven't got lucky in weeks. your stories always made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's a great story. Your drought is over..so is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks William, I tried writing on yours but it didn't work. Do tell single guy, who? will we be reading about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My drought just over yesterday, i had a date last night, will post abt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok the thing is, at the sauna, it is very evident who is a top and who is a bottom.. but on the street? how would you know what he is into.. what position he is... what if you are both bottoms?

    please enlighten me

    ReplyDelete