Friday, February 18, 2011

The Waiting Game


I just asked someone out with a card, like a belated Valentines.  Well its been 7 hours and no reply.  Have I been rejected?  I handed it to him in person, and had a nice message asking him on a date with my mobile number in it.  Oh well it was my first attempt at Valentine ’s Day and I’m still in my little love bubble high from my new found hope in romantic relationships between me and another guy.  I’m also hoping that maybe I will be able to unblock another blockage which is what I am going to do for work.  I am hoping that with new love will come a new sense of what it is I am supposed to do with my life.  Well it’s a theory in the book I’m reading that when someone suppresses their true feelings to do with sexual attraction it messes up other things in their life, like passion, so hopefully my new love will push my indifference out of the way.  Here’s hoping.

1 comment: