Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disco Shopping



I was shopping at Coles in Waterloo tonight and it had some cracking tunes playing, I was singing along having my own little Australian Idol moment, Faith Hill, “This Kiss” had me going for the high notes, any way I was really getting into it at the checkout and everyone around me was getting into it at as well most of the couples were walking around with their trolleys having fun shopping, the checkout girl like it I was making her night.  It reminded me of my local super market where they have mirror balls and big night club speakers and they crank disco and house music and people love it.  You don’t want to leave, air conditioned, shopping and great music, hide in the aisles and dance up and down them on the polished floors with the shopping basket as your dance partner.  Well I was having visions of being in some film clip being filmed in a super market and thinking how all supermarkets should play more upbeat music because people would spend more because they were happy, when my bubble was rudely burst by two 20 year old straight guys how walked past laughing their guts out at me.  I had lost myself in my checkout haze that I didn’t realize I was now dancing as well.  And the friendly couples who were in line with me sharing our Faith Hill moment had left leaving me dancing like a fool by myself.  Well I was brought back to earth with a thump, and it is moments like this that I really wished some friend had lent me their new Bentley and as the young guys were leaving the super market they just happen to see me cruise past in a $600,000 car, see how hard they would be laughing then.
Well I have a lot of reasons to smile I realized, I not in Christchurch for a start.  Those poor people, I am so upset watching all those dead people being pulled out from the ruble caused by the second earth quake.  I usually get caught up in natural disasters, I find the drama so addictive and exciting, but not this one, it’s too horrible.
But my other good news is that I am working again and I am making $500 per day, so despite only having one weeks work so far since Christmas I had enough money to register my car, fix a minor problem, service it, pay my rent and go shopping for luxury groceries and I don’t have to worry about money!  It really is wonderful.
I am in a very good place when it comes to the sex verse love area, I am full of love and looking for love, but I have been feeling the need for sex.  But in a good way, not a lonely or any other needy way, I just genuinely need to have sex to feel healthy.  So in the spirit of looking for love but not having found it yet, I went back to my favorite beat by the bay and yes there was something going on in the garden, it was me.  I saw a guy that I have seen at the sauna before and he is Okay looking but nothing that great, and in sunny sunlight he looked worse than usual, and seeing as he always snobs me and I like him but only a little, I was tempted to say as I walked pasted “your even uglier in daylight” but I’m glad I didn’t because later he was the only option and he was suddenly keen on me, so we were posturing though the bushes to attract each other and he said come over here, so I did and it turns out he is in the French Navy with a big schlong and he was suddenly very into me and said “I want you to cum on my chest”  he had great pecks and so I got him down on his knees and did a Jackson Pollock all over his neck chest.

If you go down to the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down to the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the naughty Bears have their picnic.
Every Bear who's been good
Is sure of a treat today.
There's lots of marvelous things at the beat

And wonderful games to play.
Beneath the trees where nobody sees
They'll hide and seek as long as they please
'Cause that's the way the naughty Bears have their picnic.
If you go down to the woods today
You'd better not go alone
It's lovely down in the woods today
But safer to stay at home.
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic.
See them gaily gad about
They love to play and shout;
They never have any care

3 comments:

  1. $500 a day? what ya doing? is it legal? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Single Guy, last time I checked being a builder is legal LOL! plumbers and electricians earn $800 to $1000 per day. I run a business, so you have to charge that money to cover when you don't have work because unlike wages its impossive to get work every hour of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Bic Runga Sway moment at the train station last night. Covered in clay I sat reading the mX... and suddently I was taken back into the American Pie/ Dawsons creek era... where it was not all tits and ass, but innocent touchings...

    ReplyDelete