Monday, February 14, 2011

Disability Dating

Valentine’s day doesn’t register on my psyche at all, never has, but then I have never had a Valentine given or received one.  Well today a friend sent me a nice message and I was already thinking of giving someone I want to get to know a card, but I only know where he works, and don’t know if he is working today.  The other thing is he is disfigured in quite a major way.  I think he is really hot, and probably nice as well, but his face has been damaged in a major way and I think it looks nice, but I am a little worried what other people’s reactions would be if they saw us together.  I like guys who are deaf as well, and guys who have really large birth makes on their face.  When someone is venerable like that, I mean when your face is deformed there is no hiding.  I guess you get to a point where you hope the world likes you for you, but I think they are hot!  It may a little bit want to care for someone, but mainly I really think they are good looking.   Oh and there was this one guy who was missing an arm, but he was so good looking, I wanted him even more.
So despite no one ever making me their valentine I was surprised to find out that my look rates the highest out of all looks when people are polled in focus groups.  Men’s magazines like Men’s Health and DNA etc nearly always have white males with dark hair and the highest percentile, is blue eyes with dark hair, I am all three white, dark haired, blued eyed, this look is consistently voted the most desirable in all couture’s even Indian and Asian, men’s magazines put my look on the front cover over Asians even in Asian counties, now that is surprising.  There is a spectrum according to the research, white men, who look Hispanic all the way through to Arabic, but no darker than that.  And at the other spectrum blonde is out for men, blonde rates at 5%, black men rate at 3% white dark haired men rate at 80% plus and goes up with blue eyes to 88% and tanned skin takes the rating to 92% most preferred from all surveyed across all cultures, now that is fascinating, I guess I lucked out in that department.  I get asked if I am Lebanese at least once a week lately which I love, because I think the Arab look is HOT! So even though I’m not, I love it that people think that I am.  Should my answer be “no I’m not but I love to fuck them, does that count?”

1 comment:

  1. Who cares what people say about you or your potential bf. If you care for that person that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete