Monday, February 28, 2011

Hot Lebo Trophy Boy Friend

I’m going on a date tonight with a guy I meet last night.  He’s kind of nice and into numerology, and while we were cuddling in a room in a sex on premise venue, he told me about myself based on the numbers that make up my birthday.  It was really interesting and so true and he knew heaps about me just based on numbers, it was uncanny.  But I really like a Lebanese waiter I saw working in a restaurant in Lakemba, which for those of you who don’t know Sydney is a very Arab / Muslim area, there is mosque, and I like the area, its different, you feel like you are in a different country when you go there, and I love good looking Arab men.  Seeing as I want a hot Lebo boy friend I spent all Sunday driving between the different Lebanese areas in Sydney people watching trying to immerse myself in their culture.  I think it’s true after a whole day observing the Arab areas, that Aussie white Australians are better looking on the whole, but you get these odd one or two Lebo’s per hundred which are out of this world good looking.  And that’s my target.  I wanted a trophy Arab boy friend.  Thing is I want him to be proper gay not bi, which a lot of them are, so he is going to have to be brave enough to come out, or have a cool family.  And I don’t like queeny ones, I want the butch hard core manly ones, like the builders or tough ruthless business men, which are more likely to be the Bi ones.  I pass for straight 99% of the time, and it’s not an act, I just present that way.  And I don’t want chase masculinity in another guy.  So often gay guys like manly guys because that’s what they crave.  Only about 10% gay guys go after less masculine guys, everyone else is looking for someone to be more masculine, more of a man then they are.  I think I need to be enough of a man for myself, I don’t think I should pursue it in someone else, but Lebo’s are my type and only the hard core rugged ones, so is ok to like them? Or am I just chasing after the one type of guy that I think is more masculine me?

1 comment:

  1. is the guy up the top lebonese? coz he looks more like a bel ami model?

    ReplyDelete