Friday, February 11, 2011

From Sex Drought to a Reputation in a Day

After breaking the drought yesterday afternoon I went to dinner with a friend on Victoria St. Darlinghurst and we decided to go to the gym after.  While I was having a shower 10 minutes before the gym closed, I opened my shower door to grab my towel and I noticed and man with an ENORMOUS member had his doors open and was giving me my own private little show.  I was mesmerized.  I half shut my door and watched it was a sight to behold, he was magnificent, so much so I was tempted to drop to my knees and show him just glorious I thought he was. 

I managed to keep it together only just and as I walking out of the shower another decent looking wog with a hot wog cock was doing the same, with his shower door open.  I was in heaven I wanted to suck them both off there in the showers, but some semblance of dignity must be maintained.  I got dressed and walked out with my mate, he hadn’t had a clue what was going on, so I told him and he wanted to run back up and see these two huge cocks for himself.  This was at one of the gayest gyms in Australia, Fitness First Potts Point or as I like to call it Faggets First Poofs Point.  I’m tempted to go back to tonight for round two, who needs to go to a sauna with a gym like that.  As we were walking home is said to my mate, I better be careful or I could get a reputation “you already have one.” Was his smart arse reply.


 I was working in Mosman today, arrrhhh the rich suburbs where the husbands get up early and go to work to pay the huge mortgages on the multimillion dollar homes, and you see all the tradies and pool boys driving into the area in their utes, to renovate, trim the hedges and fuck the wives.  Well today I was one of those pool boys, but seeing I was working on an empty house I decided to go for a swim at Obelisk one of Sydney’s nude beaches, to save having to wear swimmers, I can just run down drop my shorts and jump in.  It’s pretty much a gay beach and all the lush dense bush land around is a big beat.  I used to go there when I was 22 all the time and today I decided to look around, and want do you know I found a big black dude with a good 10 inches and the hot aussie surfer dude from the beach I had lusting over, they signaled for me to join in their fun in the middle of the old fortification, it was HOT!  We should have Xtubed ourselves it would be a hit!   I think I might have lost my mobile there, mmmmm is the universe punishing me for having too much sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment