Sunday, June 5, 2011

And The Next Step Is.....



I am in a funk today, I can't get out of it, it's not that bad and I'm interested to see how how it's going to lift.  I am better, no longer sick, that's great, but I'm so bored.  It's like I'm a bored rich person with nothing to do, except I'm not rich.  I need to get busier with work so that I'm not bored.  I was at Beresford this evening and it was bleak.  Hot guys everywhere, no one interested in anyone, no romance in the air, and there were a few older guys there, like mid 40's who hadn't been looking after themselves and apart from sticking out like dogs balls, I know that one day that will be me, well could be me.  I had a scene from Will & Grace after Will had broken up with Vince and he was trying to think positive in front of Karen, which is always a mistake.

Will  "I'm a catch"
Karen  "who told you that, your mother?"
among other people
Face it Will your a 42 year old gay man just out of a relationship, your life is over, you will never find love now, its too late, its never going to happen, you know that
That's not true, I 'm a lawyer, I'm good looking, I'm a nice guy, plenty of guys will like me, I earn great money
Will, your an annoying control freak that's over the hill with impossibly high standards, no one's going to bye into that, face it your life is going to be spent with Grace, and by yourself.

Will then bursts into tears crying, saying "yes that is true isn't it, my life is over"

I think my sex life, which seems to have been bordering of sex addiction, was a great help in making me feel better through those 2 months of asthma, but now that I feel better, I am hoping its going to take a back seat for a while.  I thought that old saying, too much of a good thing, was a joke, but I think it might be true, I have been having very high quality sex, and yet still no satisfaction, I'm a bit bored by it the last few days, went clubbing Friday night, also good fun, but boring, what to do, what to do.

I'm not a foodie, couldn't care less about wine, as one date once said to me when I asked "Do you have hobbies?"
Living in Sydney is all you need, who needs a hobbie when you have beaches, gay clubs, cafes, restaurants, who needs to collect stamps? that's what you do when you live in a small back water of a town.
I kind of agree with this, but with out sex or clubs, what is there to do?  I'm so BORED!

2 comments:

  1. cassius an u do a post on "what your 90 yr old self would tell u"... i think that will shake u to your core.

    i tried to do it, but i just couldn't, because it made me realize all the things that i do, that i regret doing, but i do them anyway.

    wot would ur 90 yr old self tell u to do and not to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have more sex take more drugs spend more money

    ReplyDelete