Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hot First Australians





I would love a hot Aboriginal boyfriend, so 2011, I wouldn't really mind what he did for a living, cop, builder, machenic, lawyer, actor, dancer, teacher, whatever, but there are 83 first grade aboriginal players in the AFL, 11% compared to 2% of general Australian population and there hasn't been an AFL player come out yet, so maybe I could be the first male WAG to an AFL player, and if the first was an aboriginal, then it would be a double wammy for equality, that really would be so 2011.  Would I be a HAB though, Husband And Boyfriends?



No news to report, still in my funk, no sex, no sex drive, the shops shut for matience, the hole has scabbed over from lack of use, Charlotte is building her web down there practicing her spelling.

Did buy a new Jeep, didn't like the Merc in the end, ugly interior.

1 comment:

  1. i have been pretty out of it as well. i met someone who is really nice and is really into me. but i hae to say that when you get what you been hoping for... a relationship... it just makes you want to be single and free. coz i think seeing the same person and making a commitment and just generally having to be nice all the time makes me tired. perhpa syou have felt the same way. its been 2 weeks and after seeing the bridesmaid movie last night i decided to take a break. because it has been alittle bit too much for me. just so much going on and getting home so late it is really wearing me out.

    anyways hope u get out of ur own funk.

    ReplyDelete