Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Thoughts



The bad thing about my boredem funk is it has spread to my desire to write about my sexual anttics, I've still been up to a few but its all so dull to me I couldn't care less, and I haven't wanted to be sexual lately, I have just been so bored I needed sex to give me something to do.  Its the first time I've used sex as a boredem beater, is there any need that sex can't fill.  I haven't been able to get to sleep before 5am each night for 7 nights my body clock is up the creek.

So here is my week in non related fragments.

Last night I found my new Mercedes M class 4WD I want and I think I will have it before the end of the month, but even that bores me, I couldn't care less, a new Mercedes buddie, this doesn't happen every day cheer the fuck up boyo.  My first new Mercedes, my first new car, I'm not even paying for it, a tax break from my business is paying for it.

When I was at Body Line today the hottest guy in Sydney pretty well told me to "fuck off" it hurt alot, I don't know why, I guess rejection hurts especially when I like him a lot.  Last time we where there he was really into me, but sure enough I was right he is back to igoring me.  I opened up this months DNA mag and on page 4 is a photo of three sexy guys, and I have been on a date with 2 of them in the same week, good going for me, my lucky streak continued, but today was a nasty relaity check, if I am going to fish out of my pond, then I might get lucky some times, but these super hot guys aren't going to be into me when I'm probably not in the top 10,000 hottest gay guys in Sydney, but I think I may have been with 3 in the top 20 in Sydney in the past 2 weeks.

While I was at BL I also saw my school captain there, it was really funny to walking around buck naked crusing for sex with a guy I went to school with, especially the up standing citizane he was.  He is really famous now, big in Hollywood, you would know who he is if I told you, a real Sydney A gay when he is in town, along with my other two school friends, one is also a big time TV director, directing the highest rating show on Australian TV ATM, and the other one is an A Gay in his mind, and on the cusp in my mind, but we are back to talking again after 3 months off, he appologised for his past behavior.  Any way the funny news is he is living with his boyfriend and he is cheating on BF in under 6 months, and cheating alot.  I told him I think he is pathetic to treat his good guy boyfriend like that and he said "Well he is a dud root, I love him, but he is shit at sex"  I think it is halerious, they both have this shinny A Gay image on the out side, but as I said to my friend "You seem to have traded your sex life for a nice apartment and security"  Some thing I would never do, I love sex way to much to give it up for anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I have a new blog! http://travelpashlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i cant believe I havent posted in the comments section in so long! and also that its been 6 days since you have posted! I wonder wot ur doing... are u still going to bodyline? are u still chasing after the hot hot boys? or perhaps you have found something deeper and more pleasurable? and im not talking about an A list gay's asshole?


    hmmm. post more pleez

    ReplyDelete