Saturday, June 4, 2011

Grindr Truths



DTE = Down to earth, but what it really means is I used to be hot, but then my looks vanished and now the only thing I have left is telling other gays that they are immature and I am Superior to them in my out look on life.
Or my therapist said that my anxiety disorder has its up sides, one is my life never spirals out of life as much as other gays, and just because the other gays say I'm boring for working in the government sector, my therapist said to turn my frown upside down, re brand my image and now I'm Down To Earth.

Not into Queenie guys or Straight Acting Guys Only, or No Fems.  These are all just different versions of, I used to be a screaming queen myself, but then one night out on the piss I ran out of money, and non of my fucking bitch whore fat queen friends would keep buying for me, because they like said that I have a drinking problem, but the real reason is that they are like um all fucking apprentice hair dresses making $250 a week them selves, and like so they never have any money themselves anyway.  But then like, I sobered up and I realised that when I'm not drunk all my friends are really Queenie and all the hot jock guys were pointing and laughing at us, and now I don't even want to be seen with my old friends because I think they reflect badly on me.  But like this was like 8 years ago, and I still don't have one single straight friend, and I'm afraid that if I don't surround myself with butch straight acting guys at all times, I might relapse in who I was at 19, because that person really is only one Bacardi toBreezer away from bubbling to the surface, like, um so yeah, that's why I can't have any fem guys around me at all, my masculinity is really fragile, but um I just tell people I'm more butch then they are.

No Asians = this means I'm not into Asians, but what it really means is that I am racist, but think its OK to act racially sexually Superior to a whole race of people, because I think they are all fem and small dicked, but I'm not experienced enough to know that apart from being great people who can make great friends, some of them are so fucking hot and masculine, that they would be so far out of my league it isn't funny, go to Body Line on a night when there a few hot, cool Asians in the house with their tats and great bodies and hair cuts, no one can get near them they are so hot. 

TotallTop = I'm to insecure to let anyone fuck me, because I think I am less of a man if I do, its like my uncle said as he was molesting me, your only gay if your being fucked.  Or the other reason is, I tried to bottom once when I was first coming out, and let my mate stick his dick in me when I was drunk, but it hurt like shit, doesn't it always hurt?

Total Bottom = I have lots of emotional problems and I take them out on my anus, the more my rectum is stretched and fucked the less my heart hurts.

Don't do hook ups, looking for love = I have a small penis and I don't want anyone to find out, so the less people who see it the better, if they love me, they have to love my small dick.

NSA = No Strings Attached sex, really means I am a dud root, no one asks me back for a second round

I like Big Guys = I like to feel protected and like the women in the relationship

I like skinny Guys = My dick looks bigger going in and out of an anorexic.

I like to swallow cum = I'm desperate for approval, please like me, or I'm vegan and need organic based protein.

I like to Bare Back = I have AIDS and if I don't I soon will, I hate life, I don't care what happens to me, death can't come soon enough.

Bug Chaser = some one who wants to get AIDS to feel like part of a community.


No comments:

Post a Comment