Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nothing, No One & No Point

Paris and New Guy Alex Vaggo, Swedish Tourist, Pictures, Photos

I felt like writing the last few nights, but each time I couldn’t.  I had no point, sure my life has been cruising along, I’m about to tell you about it, but there was no point to it, I cannot see a point to finish on.   Well tonight I am ok with that, no point is the point for tonight.
The one funny story I have is from the long weekend….. Friday night I had someone from the building I look onto over from Grindr, he was nice and 6’3 Turkish guy.  Smart and kind and we played around after 5 hours of chatting in front of the TV.  He turned out to be really into rough sex, which in my mind is hot and a total turn on, but in reality was shit.  He hurt me a lot, and bit me so hard I he broke the skin in my groin for 2 days.  He was a strong guy and liked pissing me off, but wanted to be the bottom; Lesson learnt, I can’t be a top for a bossy bottom, either let me do my work and shut up or you be the top, it’s called passive for a reason, you can’t keep giving me orders and expect my dick to still be up for it, it’s a real downer, literally.  He wanted my cum and said “where ever you want to put it” so I felt like face painting, and said “Shut your mouth I’m going to shoot all across you face”  Well he didn’t shut his eyes and bang bang he was blind in one eye.  So I think we are even, he drew blood and I blinded him, 1 all draw.
Saturday night I went to a party called club Arak, for gay middle eastern guys, it was ok, the music was shit, and I was surrounded by 3 of my top 4 Grindr disaster stories.
No. 1 wasn’t there, but I’ll tell you now, he is one of the guest hosts off the 7pm project, I didn’t like him, and blocked him 6 times, but he found me every time I reload Grindr.  Last time I reloaded, I had figured out he was off TV and felt like being a star fucker, as I haven’t had sex with anyone off TV for years, so I agreed to come over, he asked me to buy beer for his flatmate on my way over and he would give me money when I got there.  Well he didn’t, he sent me a text as I was waiting at his front door saying “This isn’t going to work mate”  I was so mad at his rudeness, I am going to put dog shit through his letter box when I get a chance.
No.2  was the Potts Point Power Poof, who I managed to fake pleasantries to as he turned out to be friends with someone who has a crush on me, so I thought I had better be polite.
No.3  was a 26 year old English plumber who is working out here and asked for my photos on Grindr, and after sending them through, he said, “Your fat”, wow did he learn those manners growing up in council housing?
I can’t remember number 4, but he was hanging around somewhere, they were all outside smoking, that was one fucked up smoking group.
A 24 year old campy Egyptian guy, came up and kissed me, and he was a good kisser, and next thing I know I was off to Arq with him and a sober friend who was driving, god bless muslims, always the reliable DD.  He had his hand down my pants at the bar, and Arq was very straight that night, and he said “you have huge balls, I love huge balls” “yeah I know, so do I” I said, he then dragged me into a cubical and started sucking me off, he then flipped a condom onto my dick and sat me down on the loo and rode my cock.  I have never been that trashy in my life, but hey I was hanging out with a little queen on her birthday weekend, Happy birthday Queen.  There was a line of girls waiting for the cubicles in the mens and they were shouting “Stop rooting boys we need to p” when we left I got a round of applause.  Pretty funny stuff, I was convince I was going to get kicked out for being a trash bag, but I didn’t happen.
The queeny Arab guy came home with me and slept in my arms till midday.  In bed he was lovely, as soon as he shut up I could stand him, even like him, but in the morning when it woke up…. Ouch my ears.  I have never liked campy guys like that before but to cuddle him all night long was so nice, he pressed in tight into my chest and body and fit perfectly in-between my arms he was beautiful to hold and fuck.  I would love to cuddle him again, but I don’t think he wants to, for whatever reason, it’s funny because I would be embarrassed to be seen with him in public, and yet he is rejecting me, how funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment