Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And The Winner Is.....



The votes are in and its official I have just been voted best top in Sydney.

"I would like to thank my enormous balls for never quiting, um my constant sex drive mainly due to my asthma medication which is all steroids, my asthma which has made me unable to work for 8 weeks which has given me heaps of free time and boredom, I would also like to thank anger, hate, disappointment  and lack of direction for giving me the pain inside that gives me the sex drive to kill the pain inside.  Special thanks needs to go to my mother for being the neglectful bitch that she is, with out her total abandonment and hurtful ways none of this sex addiction could have been possible.  I also need to thank all those bottom boys out there who with out their total passiveness, no top would be able to to do his work.  Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I look forward to another year full of meaningless pointless sex, plugging those needy holes in the trenches, hope to see you all back here again next year to regain my crown as reining top of Sydney, Good night and stay horny, needy and single."

To a more factual event, last night I meet up with a straight mate, who is separated, two kids, tradie, and possibly off to jail for 2 years next month, he is just waiting sentencing.  We went to dinner and he was calm and in a good mood, and said "want to see a movie?" this is rare for him, he is ultimate, lets drink, gamble go to the hookers and chase girls type of guy.  "Yes a movie would be good, but I have a better idea, if your off to jail, you had better learn how to negotiate a head job without having to give one, you should come to the sauna with me and have your first male to male sex experience so it doesn't happen in jail"
"mmm sounds like fun, but I'm not really up for it".
Well I put a little pressure on him and got him to come reluctantly.  We went Body Line because it was naked night at Ken's and didn't think he could Handel naked guys every where.  He had a spa with me then I showed him the glory holes, he locked himself in a room and next time I saw him he was running out of the place fully dressed.  I meet up with him latter. 
"That was the BEST head job of my life, I hadn't wanked in two weeks and that guy just drank the whole lot, he sucked me dry, but then he flopped his dick through the hole and I had to wait till he left so I could get out of there with out looking at him"
It was a funny night, and I told my friend who works there, he laughed so hard, he gave me a free pass for being a legend who go a straight boy into body line, especially one who is off to prison.
My mate is a real dude, and he was so excited about what he had just done he wanted to ring and tell his other straight mates, but I said think about it before you do it, he recons he will tell the boys in the smash repairer he works at, but who knows.  He has a mate who spends $1000 a week on hookers, I said you need to get that mate to a sauna cause he can't afford to keep spending that much money on hookers, when he has a kid and wife.  My mate said, who cares who is sucking you dick, its $15 verse $230 for half an hour at a hooker.


3 comments:

  1. ur posts just keeping getting better. u keep topping ur self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh thanks j, i keep topping myself, I wish I could..... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt mean it like that. but im sure u'll post about it if u could LOL and i'd love to read how u managed to do it.

    golly i had a real good fuck last night. im still feeling it. but unlike some people i dun kiss n tell :P

    ReplyDelete