Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Modern Day Fairy Tale



Get into bed Jimmy and I will tell you a story, what would you like to hear tonight?
I want the one about the builder, the masseur, the DNA cover model, the movie star and the First Grade foot ball player.
Once upon a time in a land far far away called oz, there was a beautiful emerald city by the sea called Sydney.  In this city lots of beautiful boys and girls lived, and some of these beautiful boys grew up to like other beautiful boys.  Some of the beautiful girl, grew into beautiful girls and moved to a suburb called Bondi, where they practiced tannius maximus ( tanning to the max) and died their hair golden yellow and where known as Bondi bikes, because every buff trades man, surfer dude and German backpacker in Bondi got to ride them.  A few girls didn’t grow into beautiful women and they moved to a land called Erskinville, land of the overweight dykes.  These women, although many have good hearts, most have substance abuse problems and refused to wear makeup or carry a handbag and want to be mechanics and truck drivers, this annoys the pretty gay boys very much, as they only like pretty shiny feminine things, and any woman who didn’t wear makeup or a dress and heals, when the boys would have loved to if they could, drove them insane.
One particularly mild winter evening, one of these pretty gay boys had a very lucky evening.  The day before he had managed to get two parking tickets in one day, very bad luck.  He had also been very sick and was very poor and down trodden by life and his family treated him badly just like his twin sister Cinderella.  Well pretty gay boy builder was walking along when he found a magical shinny gem called an iPhone which had magical powers, the most powerful was a program called Grindr, that allowed all the good hearted gay boys of Sydney to let gay boy builder know how much they loved him, cared for him and how sexy they thought he was.  This particular evening one very good looking gay boy messaged gay boy builder (GBB) and asked him to meet up.  GBB didn’t believe that the photo belonged to the person messaging him, because this photo looked amazing.  So he met up with him just to see if he was lying.  He wasn’t, and he turned out to be a 22 year old DNA cover model, who seemed to like GBB for some reason.  GBB was shocked by this because, the DNA model was also a top Sydney personal trainer and a nice person, who asked GBB to get in his magical black chariot called a Holden Commodore SS V8 Ute.  They had a very nice time together talking, driving around Sydney, and DNA model said, “let’s be friends and hang out” nice one thought builder boy.
Builder boy was walking back to his car when a magical wizard called a “Top Sydney Masseur” Grindr message him to come over his practice for a chat.  It was now 10 pm and the practice was closed, so GBB was glad this guy had stopped being a snob because he looked like fun, and they had been chatting for two weeks.  One thing lead to another and the magical wizard who had healing hands was giving GBB a free massage on the massage table, both naked.  GBB was very happy about this as the Wizard was from a place called “The Middle East” where GBB thinks the men are very sexy and good looking.  GBB then gave the wizard a massage and they were both now covered in high grade massage oil from head to toe, so I mounted the hot Arab and started to fuck him on the table.  If you haven’t every fucked using high grade massage oil, go and do it immediately, because it is incredible, and the massage table is great because I could ride his cock with both my legs hanging touching the ground.  He had the most perfect cock and balls that guys from that part of the world often do.  He was an awesome top and he fucked me amazingly, one and half hours later I was trying to walk back to my car, and my legs would not work, I could not feel them, I had had so much great sex they were shaking and I could control them.  He is the practice owner and it is one of those really high end ones in the city.  He is friends with Russel Crow the actor, and some of the first grade NRL foot ball players, and he said, do I want to come to breakfast with one of them tomorrow morning, his favorite 22 year old first great player, not sure if Russel will make it, he does some mornings he said.

 I chose to write this like a fairy tale because it really is, I can’t believe what a night I have had.  It sounds too good to be believed, even by me and it just happened to me.  I wish I could show you which NRL player I am meeting tomorrow because he is a real spunk, as is the DNA model, but I had better not, or should I?
And they a lived happily ever after, having lots of sex, the end.

4 comments:

  1. Usually I'd fall asleep after a fairy tale but this made me want to go out there and make my own fairy tales lol

    good work cassius looks like ur fuck skills are getting u higher up the gay social ladder in sydney!

    pretty soon u'll be one half of a gay power couple to which all gay boys must bow down to! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I didnt realise you were into children's lit. What about a book series called 'But daddy, I don't want to date Barbie, I want to date Ken!'... and other childhood dilemmas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol lizzy t! Very good. Hey Jamie you should see what I'm writing next! Sauna, $15 make your own fun, no payment of person for sex, just entry fee, for my female readers. Hey Jamie I just downed two cucumber martinis in 25% of the time it took the bar tender to make them, this night might get interesting, at the colombian now leaving for arq, stay tuned.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg

    so last night all my friends where sick. so i was in bed by 9.30 like a good boy. n i started blocking pps on grndr coz i thought that would allow room for new meat. but this morning the blocked people came back up so i wasted my night doing that.

    in other news please do share with us ur adventures of last night. im sure u went back to BL coz its just 3 skips from ARQ. LOL

    ReplyDelete