Saturday, April 16, 2011

Change of Seasons




It’s raining and its April, the days are getting dark and cool.  I feel like a total New Yorker today, dressed in head to toe G Star Raw, including my very cool G Star Biker Jacket, arrrrhhh what a find last year at the sales, let’s just say I didn’t pay the $945 asking price.  I’m wearing all dark colors and the rain is lashing my building with rain running down my huge warehouse windows, all very dull and the total opposite from the blue skies and warm weather of only yesterday.  I find it hard to transition from sub tropical sunny bliss to damp, dark, cold, rainy, drink coffee and read in front of the fire place moods in one day.  Two days ago I was swimming at the beach snorkeling with my fish who I consider my friends, as they come right up to me like a friendly dog to be patted.

1 comment:

  1. G Star is a very cool brand and very current with trends.

    If I had money I would wear Bottega Veneta Head to Toe. It is effortless style and the leather jacket is to die for. But its $6000. :(

    strutting this down paddington:

    http://famewatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Bottega-Veneta-spring-2011-collection-jacket2.jpg

    ReplyDelete