Monday, April 11, 2011

Spirit Guide


Last week I went to see a spirit guide who was doing free 15 minute numerology readings etc at my massage clinic as part of a total wellness approach to health.  I booked me and BF in because I know he likes stuff like this, but BF couldn’t make it in his lunch hour so I went by myself.  I am only putting it up here because I reread my blogs sometimes, so it’s a place I will see it and remind me what to do this year.
1.        Shed all bad people from my life before next birthday or they will cause more trouble for me next year.
2.       Build business this year, year 8 is a power year so make the most of it.
3.       Don’t use injustices that other people have done to me as a reason that I can’t go on and be the fabulous person that I need to be, no one needs to be fully the person that they need to be more than me, so get on and do it, Like Gwen Stefani sings “What are you waiting for? You stupid hoe!”  Look at the middle east and see how many people have injustices done to them all the time, they still have to get on with their lives and mine are smaller issues than theirs, so deal and power on.
4.       Security and freedom are my two strongest motivators, so I need to satisfy both to be happy, which is hard.  My own business is good because that gives me the feeling of freedom and control of my life that I need.  I might need part time employment as well to stabilize irregular income from the business.  My numbers make me perfectly suited to building as I like using my hands.
5.       Don’t view relationships as “the one”.  People come in and out of my life for a reason and as far as partners go, staying together for security or longevity is not healthy, I should only be with someone for as long as we both want to be there.
6.       See a naturopath for a live blood test to see what I need to do to improve my health.
7.       I hold onto things too much.  I feel things very intensely but then hold onto them, I have to let things go for my own health, he said my lung problems were to do with emotionally not letting go of things people have done.
Number 5 really through me as I view relationships like marriage something to build and last and hold onto, but his view that every day he and his partner wake up happy to be there with each other and have openly talked about the need to let each other go once that stops being the case was truly shocking for me to hear.




1 comment:

  1. u are so lucky to be in a relationship. treasure it and make lots of memories.

    whip out ur camera for those kodak moments which u will treasure always for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete