Saturday, April 23, 2011

Escape From Camp Hate


My mother lured me down to the farm under a big fat lie, so now I have been stuck here for 4 days over the easter religious nut athon.  My mother is a religious freak of enoughmous proportions, and I am stuck in the middle of cyclon season for Catholics, EASTER!  I swear she must get up every morning and say a rosary to practice hating the world, because I am stuck in no win situation down here.  My mobile barely works in the country, but I can't really talk on it infront of her because even the sound of my voice sets off her rage.  I am walking on egg shells down here and it ain't pretty.  So in rebellion I went to easter mass tonight, hating every second of the 2 and a half hour load of shit they were spinning, so I got on Grindr out of sheer rebilion and Grindred all through chuch, suck on that you bunch of Gay hating A holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment