Friday, April 15, 2011

NYE Goals, Coming True?


A fair bit can happen in a week and only some of it I can write about, so the one thing I think I will write about is at New Years this year I wrote my goals down, I put them out there for the world to see, full of fear that I would not reach any of them like the years gone past.  But the strange thing is it looks like they are all coming true by April! Unheard of in my world.  They were all nearly to do with money and the things money can buy, so all the ones to do with money look they are going to happen.  I have been exercising but no really seen too many results so the body one which is totally within my control is not that far along.  But I have attracted new better people to my life so that one is defiantly done.
But the body one might be the next to fall, so then ALL will be done! AMAZING!
So lets indulge my money ones to start with.  My Jeep Jeep, that I love is cool but ageing, so I am thinking of buying a Mercedes ML 4WD.  I would do another Jeep, but even though the Mercedes cost twice as much new, no one seems to like them second hand so they make great buying as second hand cars, the Jeep would cost more than a Mercedes! Crazy stuff, but exciting for people like me who are into cars.  My other option is a Range Rover Vogue, a lot more money and I can afford it, but it is kind of my ultimate dream car and I don’t really want to go straight to it in one bound, as after owning one, where is there to go then?  It’s like buying a Ferrari, where is there to go after owning a Ferrari? The only way is down.

I could buy Australian and get a Ford Territory, but the thing with sensible choices is that everyone else is making them, so you can end up paying twice as much for a sensible car then a luxury one, because everyone is thinking the same way about being conservative when purchasing a car.

1 comment:

  1. I don't drive yet but if I did I would drive a Aston Martin DBS.

    I love that it is styled like the great white shark. very low to the ground and sleek.

    ReplyDelete